We are currently open as normal
In light of the recent Covid-19 situation and for the health and wellbeing of our staff or patients, we politely ask that any individuals that have any cold/flu like symptoms to please reschedule or cancel your appointment and either self-isolate or consult your nearest doctor prior to returning to Elite Dental Lab. As a result of the fluidity of the coronavirus situation, before coming into our lab please contact us on (07) 5596 5388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm of our open hours on the day.
Anyone that has recently traveled internationally or has come into close contact with individuals that are known to have tested positive for Coronavirus (Covid-19) is required to self-isolate in accordance to the 14 day mandatory self-quarantine requirements set by the Australian Federal Government.
What we are doing at Elite Dental Lab to help
Elite Dental Lab has always maintained high levels of hygiene. As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic we have further reiterated this importance with all of our team members. Our team have been acting diligently to help protect our patients and staff with strict hygienic protocols.
We are operating cautiously to help minimize the effects of the Coronavirus. Our team are increasing the efforts in aiming to promote healthy personal hygiene measures throughout our clinics. These include:
- Hand sanitiser available to at counter for supplier delivery and customers.
- Regular antiseptic cleaning of benches and desks in regular contact surfaces.
- Regular hand washing with antibacterial soap and water.
- Staff that appear to have symptoms of illness are being politely asked to stay home.
- Dentists, Technicians and Dental Assistants to wear face masks always while dealing with patients.
- No hand shaking between staff or patients, along with recommended distancing.
- If in the unfortunate circumstance where a staff or patient has contracted Covid-19, we will abide to Government and Health body procedures and guidelines where necessary.